If you’re involved in a business dispute, contact a North Carolina business dispute lawyer from Henson Fuerst at (919) 781-1107 and use the following resources:
- American Antitrust Institute (AAI)
Learn about the AAI’s efforts to increase competition and business fairness in the United States.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB): Dispute Resolution Fact Sheet
Read about the BBB’s process for reviewing business disputes, including conciliation, mediation, and arbitration.
- BBB: Dispute Handling and Resolution
Learn about BBB programs designed for specific industries to help you resolve current business disputes and be prepared for potential disputes.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC): Bureau of Competition
Get the facts on how the FTC reviews mergers, acquisitions and anticompetitive business policies, and provides information and workshops for business owners.
- North Carolina Bar Association: Antitrust & Complex Business Disputes Law Section
Read about governance and laws for business disputes in North Carolina.
- United States Council for International Business (USCIB): Dispute Resolution
Get information on the USCIB’s programs for business dispute resolutions, including a database for arbitrators and mediators.
- United States Department of Justice: Office of Alternative Dispute Resolution
Learn about the Department of Justice program for developing and promoting the use of alternative dispute resolution processes.