Our North Carolina truck accident lawyers have compiled a list of informative websites to help you learn more about truck accident prevention, safety regulations, and more.
- American Trucking Associations (ATA)
Find press releases, policy info, and more from this commercial trucking trade association that works to improve highway safety.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
Learn how the FMCSA enforces trucking safety regulations, coordinates research to improve trucking industry safety, and develops licensing standards for truck drivers.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
Discover the ways the NHTSA promotes safe driving habits, conducts accident research, and administers motor vehicle safety laws and standards.
- North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles
Get copies of your truck accident report, retrieve your official driving record, or register your truck.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration Trucking Industry Standards
View federal trucking safety standards and regulations that help prevent illness and injury in the trucking industry.
- Truck Safety Coalition
Find support after your truck accident and learn how you can help reduce injuries and deaths caused by truck accidents.