Do You Have A Case?

When you are injured in a serious accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may feel overwhelmed, and unsure about where you can turn for help. After an accident that was caused due to someone else’s negligence, you  need the experienced attorneys of Henson Fuerst by your side.Our team of experienced legal professionals is highly trained in dealing with all types of Personal and Serious Injury cases, and we can help provide the answers you seek. Whether you were involved in a serious motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, injured in a construction or workplace accident, or hurt due to a medical mistake, Henson Fuerst will provide the aggressive and dedicated representation you need.

How much is my case worth?

Even if you have never needed the services of a lawyer in the past, at Henson Fuerst, it’s easy to understand every detail of your case. Our compassionate and dedicated team will handle your serious injury claim from start to finish and let you focus on your recovery.

Call us today to receive a FREE and confidential consultation about your case with one of our experienced Raleigh Personal Injury lawyers. If we take your case, our legal team will get to work immediately in order to determine how much your case may be worth.

At Henson Fuerst we:

  • Investigate every detail of your accident, illness or injury
  • Determine what caused your accident and who is responsible
  • Collect evidence to support your case
  • Examine your medical bills
    • future earning capacity
    • property damage
    • other factors that may help establish the value of your case

You never have to pay any attorney’s fee up front at Henson Fuerst. Actually, we only get paid when you do. And if there is no recovery, there is no attorney’s fee. It’s that simple. We’re here to work hard for you and to make sure that your rights are fully protected, because your case matters.


How do I know if I need an attorney?

If you or a family member becomes injured because of someone else’s negligence, you can benefit from speaking to a North Carolina personal injury lawyer at Henson Fuerst today. Often, the insurance company for the person who caused the injury will try to settle with you before you have an opportunity to retain an attorney. The reason for this is that the insurance company knows it can probably settle the case for less money if you do not have a lawyer. We will investigate your case and obtain the necessary witness statements, documents, photographs, and other materials to protect your rights.


How much will Henson Fuerst charge?

At Henson Fuerst:

  • There is no charge for your first visit or telephone call. All your questions will be answered, and there is no obligation.
  • Most cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay us nothing unless we win or settle your case.  Some cases, however, are handled on an hourly or project basis depending on case circumstances and facts.
  • In most cases we will advance all costs for investigators, experts, filing fees, and other expenses associated with trying to obtain the maximum recovery possible.


Will I meet with a lawyer?

Our lawyers are happy to meet with you in person at any of our offices. If you prefer, we also can arrange for one of our investigators to meet with you at your home or office. Throughout the remainder of our representation of you, a lawyer and a legal assistant will be involved in the handling of your claim.


What if I am not able to come to your office?

In the event that your injury prevents you from traveling to our office, one of our field investigators from Henson Fuerst will meet with you at your house, the hospital, or any other meeting place you designate.


Are you available 24 hours a day, seven days a week?

Yes. Our law firm is staffed in such a way that a Henson Fuerst employee can be reached 24 hours per day, seven days per week. If appropriate, this employee can contact a firm attorney seven days a week at any time. We are ready, willing, and able to discuss a claim with you 24/7.


Will I have to go to court?

If the insurance company for the person who caused the injury is willing to offer a fair settlement, you do not have to bring a lawsuit in order to obtain a recovery. We are skilled at negotiating settlements without filing lawsuits. In the event the insurance company is not willing to negotiate fairly, we will then proceed with filing a lawsuit, if you so desire.


Who may bring an action for damages in a personal injury case?

A competent adult, who is age 18 or older and injured, must bring the lawsuit in his or her name. A minor or an incompetent adult must have a lawsuit brought by either his or her parents or a court-appointed guardian.


How long do I have to file a claim?

You must file your case within the statute of limitations—a fixed period of time dictated by the law. In many injury cases you are required to bring your case within two or three years from the date of the event that caused the injury. For an explanation of these time limits, always consult with a lawyer experienced in these matters. Contact a North Carolina injury lawyer at Henson Fuerst today.


If I already signed with another law firm, can I change to Henson Fuerst?

You have the right to change lawyers; however, your initial attorney will usually be entitled to payment for services rendered up to the time of dismissal. Both lawyers will be paid from the fee earned at the conclusion of the case, with the exact split arrangement worked out between them. While the process isn’t difficult, there are guidelines you must follow. If you think you might wish to move your case to Henson Fuerst, contact our offices to find out what steps you need to follow.


Should I get a second opinion if an attorney thinks I do not have a case?

Yes. Lawyers can see a potential case differently. Some lawyers may not be familiar with the type of case you have. If a lawyer rejects your case, it is always a good idea to seek a second opinion.


I was injured but may have been partly at fault. Can I still sue?

Maybe. In many North Carolina cases, the doctrine of contributory negligence may prevent you from being able to make a claim for your injuries. There are exceptions to this rule. We recommend talking with one of our experienced injury lawyers to analyze you particular situation.


An insurance adjuster wants to settle and says I do not need lawyer. Should I get one?

Remember whom the adjuster works for: an insurance company. An adjuster has one goal: to settle your case for the least amount of money possible. What may seem like a fair offer to you could fall far short of any amount of money settled through a lawyer. It is a good idea to consult with an attorney at Henson Fuerst before accepting any offer from the insurance company.


Does Henson Fuerst handle other types of cases in addition to personal injury?

Yes. We have decades of experience in handling various types of claims in addition to claims involving personal injury or death. We are actively representing individuals and businesses that have suffered economic losses as a result of trade violations, breaches of contract, and other improper and illegal activities. We also work closely with other attorneys who practice in specific areas of the law we do not. If your specific case is not the type of case we handle, we can certainly put you in touch with a respected attorney to assist you and evaluate your case.

Location Icon

Raleigh Office

3110 Edwards Mill Rd # 100,
Raleigh, NC 27612
P (919) 781-1107
F (919) 781-8048

Rocky Mount Office

2317 Sunset Ave,
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
P (252) 443-2111
F (252) 443-9429
Scroll to Top