Jordan Godwin, a first-generation attorney from Fayetteville, North Carolina, joined Henson Fuerst in 2022 and exclusively practices complex litigation.
He graduated from Methodist University in 2017, then moved to Birmingham, Alabama to attend Samford University's Cumberland School of Law for its formidable trial advocacy program. While at Cumberland, Jordan was selected to join the American Journal of Trial Advocacy - the Nation's oldest law review dedicated to the art of trial advocacy. He also served as the director of Cumberland's Arbitration and Mediation program and, in 2020, led Cumberland's Arbitration Team's first-ever advance to the ABA National Arbitration Competition.
In practice, Jordan treats every case like it's his only case. His exceptional attention to detail and strong work ethic are invaluable tools in every complex litigation.
When he's not working, Jordan enjoys traveling with his friends, relaxing at Holden Beach, or exploring a new city.
Main Practice Areas
- Complex Litigation (e.g., Catastrophic Liability; Medical Malpractice; and Nursing Home, Assisted Living, and Group Home Liability)
- The North Carolina State Bar
- All Federal District Courts sitting in North Carolina
- Board of Directors – Methodist University Legal Studies Department
- Co-Regional Coordinator – North Carolina High School Mock Trial Program
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ)
- The North Carolina Bar Association
- The Cumberland County Bar Association
Raleigh, NC 27612
P (919) 781-1107
F (919) 781-8048
Rocky Mount Office
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
P (252) 443-2111
F (252) 443-9429
Jacksonville, NC 28540
P (910) 377-7671
P (828) 295-7469