Have you been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma or Leukemia after chemical exposure to the weed killer Roundup®?
You may be entitled to compensation. Contact Henson Fuerst at 800-396-3300 today for a Free Consultation.
In 1974, Monsanto introduced Roundup® Weed Killer to the market. They advertised the product as an effective herbicide, safe for commercial and residential use by homeowners, landscapers, and farmers. Since that time, Roundup® has grown to become one of the most popular and widely used weed killers in the world.
Sadly, the active ingredient glyphosate in Roundup® has since been linked to many cases of both Leukemia and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in users. Allegations suggest that manufacturer Monsanto and parent company Bayer A.G.—which acquired Monsanto in 2018—failed to warn consumers about any potential cancer risk.
In 2015, both the American Cancer Society and the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer classified glyphosate—the active ingredient in Roundup®—as a “probable human carcinogen.” Repeated or prolonged exposure to glyphosate has been linked to:
- Leukemia: This form of cancer develops in the tissues that help the body develop blood cells—such as bone marrow.
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma: This form of cancer attacks the white blood cells which help fight infection in the body.
At the present time, there are thousands of lawsuits against both Monsanto and Roundup® awaiting decisions in state and federal courts. Three landmark verdicts have all supported claims that Roundup® Weed Killer causes cancer. These include:
- August 2018: A state court in San Francisco awarded $289 million to a groundskeeper—finding Roundup® had caused his cancer.
- March 2019: A jury in San Francisco awarded $80 million to a man who claimed Roundup® caused his Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- May 2019: A jury in Oakland awarded $2 billion to a couple diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma after using Roundup®.
Call Henson Fuerst at 800-396-3300 today for a Free Consultation.
We Can Help
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma or Leukemia after repeated exposure to Monsanto’s Roundup® Weed Killer and have questions about your legal options, contact the experienced North Carolina Roundup® Weed Killer Lawsuit Attorneys at Henson Fuerst right away at 800-396-3300. You can also complete a free initial consultation form online. Time may be limited to file your claim, so be sure to call right away.