Sometimes, family members of nursing home residents don’t learn about the abuse or neglect a loved one suffered until it’s too late. If your loved one suffered from abuse or neglect that resulted in his or her death, Henson Fuerst can help.
Our North Carolina nursing home wrongful death lawyers have years of experience assisting the families of nursing home victims who suffered abuse and neglect, and we’ll work hard to get your family the compensation you deserve for:
- Medical and hospital bills
- Pain and suffering experienced by your deceased loved one
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of the society, companionship, comfort, guidance and advice of your loved one
- Loss of your loved one’s services, protection, care and assistance
- Loss of your loved one’s income, if he/she supported family members
You don’t have to face a loved one’s wrongful death alone. Our experienced North Carolina wrongful death attorneys at Henson Fuerst can help. Contact us at (919) 781-1107 or complete a free initial consultation form.